Products and services are Certified for Fire Safety with the purpose of confirming their compliance with Fire Safety requirements in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation. A Fire Safety Certificate is an integral part of Certificate of Compliance with Gost R Certificate of Conformity. A Certification procedure is determined by the State Fire Safety Service upon consultation with the RF Committee for Standardization, Metrology and Certification.
The Fire Safety Certificate is required for products indicate that they are Fire Resistant or Fire Retardant. If products do not indicate that they are Fire Resistant or Fire Retardant than Certification is probably not necessary.
The Fire Safety Certificate need to be issued before an Export Certificate is issued.
This concerns the following export certificates:
- Gost R Certificate of Conformity
- Declaration of Conformity
- TR Technical Regulations “Certificate of Conformity”
- TR Technical Regulations Customs Union Certificate of Conformity
- Gost R Ex Proof Certificate of Conformity
Validity periods of the Fire Safety Certificate
- Single shipment
- Serial shipment for 1 year
- Serial shipment for 3 year
Examples of products that require a Fire Safety Certificate
- Fire Doors
- Fire Extinguishers
- Cables that state that they are Fire Retardant or Fire Resistant
- Flooring that state that they are Fire Retardant or Fire Resistant
We can prepare a quote for you based on the following information:
- A completed application-form (download below)
- Product Catalogue (description and pictures of the product)
List of documents which must be submitted in Russian for the Fire Safety certificate:
1. Technical description
3. Description of the composition of fuel and chemicals
4. Earlier received certificates
5. Earlier received test protocols
6. Sample of the product
* point 6 is not always needed, sometimes a detailed description is enough.
Sercons Europe can make you an offer for the translation of these documents.