Declaration of Conformity is just like the TR Technical Regulations “Certificate of Conformity” and the Gost R Certificate of Conformity a Certificate of Quality. These Certificates declare that the available documentation is corresponding the legal laws and regulations of Russia.If these Certificates are issued on a company outside the Russian Federation then these documents are used to pass the border and to show that their products are in correspondence with the legal laws and regulations. Companies inside the Russian Federation also have Certificates just to show that their products are in correspondence with the legal laws and regulations.
If your product demand also other Certificates then some Certificates needs to be issued before we can issue a Gost R Certificate of Conformity, Declaration of conformity or TR Technical Regulations “Certificate of Conformity”.
The following Certificates are required before we can issue the Gost R Certificate of Conformity, Declaration of conformity or TR Technical Regulations “Certificate of Conformity”:
- Fire safety Certificate
- State Registration/ Hygienic Report
- Pattern Approval
Characteristics of the Declaration of Conformity
The Declartion of Conformity has first been introduced in 2000. This was because for the Russian Federation it was difficult to hold a foreign company responsible for their products. This is why the Declaration of Conformity posseses the limitation of one Russian importer for one Declaration of Conformity. For more then one Russian importer you have to multiply the number of Declarations of conformity.
The valid period of the Declaration of Conformity:
- Single shipment
- Serial shipment for 1 year
- Serial shipment for 3 year
Examples of products that require Gost R Certificate of Conformity
70% of all products exported to Russia requires Certification. For example bolt and nuts, plane steel and plain glass do not require export Certificates. For these products we can issue Voluntary Gost R Certificates of Conformity. Please request an offer/ quote and we will examine what is needed for your products!
We can prepare a quote for you based on the following information:
- A completed application-form (download below)
- Product Catalogue (description and pictures of the product)
List of documents which must be submitted in Russian for the Declaration of Conformity:
1. Producer information (address, telephone)
2. Application for Certification (address, telephone, name of director)
3. Name of the product, included the types and models
4. Catalogue of products, technical specifications, instruction manual, technical drawings, pictures, description in Russian language
5. Certificates (ISO/TUV/CE) or test reports
7. Contract with Russian Importer
8. Invoice on Russian Importer
* Point 7 and 8 are only necessary if your demand a Single Shipment Certificate. Therefore it’s sometimes better to issue a serial Certificate of 1 year.
Certificate of Conformity
|Declaration of Conformity||
TR Technical Regulations
“Certificate of Conformity”
|TR Technical Regulations Customs Union certificate of conformity|