Sercons Europe, your partner for Russian, Ukrainian and Kazakhstanian certification welcomes you on our website!
According to the laws of the Russian Federation, more than 70% of all products, which are sold and consumed in Russia, require obligatory certification. Today 30 federal laws regulate obligatory certification. Your products must comply with these standards. These standards are not the same as the European or international standards. We offer the following certificates for the corresponding countries:
- Declaration of Conformity Customs Union
- Declaration of Conformity Customs UnionPosted 26 days ago
Russia's internal regulations and certification systems are gradually replaced by the technical regulations of the Customs Union (CU TR).
New Regulations are tightening the requirements for product quality and system…
- TR 7 technical regulations come into force later this year
- TR 7 technical regulations come into force la…Posted 435 days ago
The Customs Union made 24 new technical regulations, 7 of them will come into force in 2012.
15 projects of technical regulations are in the process of internal coordination and seven…
- Central currency for Customs Union?
- Central currency for Customs Union?Posted 457 days ago
Deputy Foreign Minister Alexander Guryanov said that "the introduction of the single currency in the Customs Union is possible provided a deeper integration of its member countries."
According to the deputy…
- Moldova wants to join the Customs Union
- Moldova wants to join the Customs UnionPosted 457 days ago
In November, Moldova could be held the referendum on accession of Moldova to the Customs Union. With this initiative was the Social Democratic Party of the Republic.
Prior to that, the…
- Kazakhstan intends to join the Customs Union.
- Kazakhstan intends to join the Customs Union.Posted 464 days ago
Kazakhstan intends to join the Customs Union.
The Eurasian Economic Commission for Europe (ECE) has recently started to consider the application of Kazakhstan to join the Customs Union. For information about…